2012-10-06

I did a survey

Roy Morgan offered me $3.70 (500 points that I can put toward the 2700 points I'd need for a $20 voucher) to do a survey, so I decided to do it. I've seen all these questions before, because they're the same ones I sometimes get other people to answer when I'm working for Roy Morgan, and some of them are really dumb, so I thought I'd share them.


This one really needs no commentary, that's just a fantastic question.


I unreservedly love new things, no matter what they are!


Who answers yes to this? Terrible people, I assume.


This question actually annoys me, because it doesn't seem to differentiate between teaching about religion and actually teaching a particular religion as truth.


Yes! Let's teach our children to mindlessly obey authority without question!


I don't even understand this question. I wasn't aware that globalisation was a problem-solving tool.


Personally, I'm optimistic about the past. People say you can't change it, but I think it's going to get better.


This one I just put in because I love the fact that "engaged" and "planning to marry" are apparently different things. Is "planning to marry" for if you've decided you're going to get married but your partner doesn't know about it yet? Or if you don't have anyone in particular in mind but are just determined to get married to someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment