2021-01-10

iMPACT! Genesis 2021

  • Super X Cup Round 1 (Ace Austin vs. Suicide): 4/7. Ace Austin looks like Andy Samberg.
  • Super X Cup Round 1 (Blake Christian vs. KC Navarro): 4/7. Blake Christian seems kind of boring.
  • Super X Cup Round 1 (Cousin Jake vs. Daivari): 5/7. I've only just started watching so I'm still picking up the story, but I like Cousin Jake and I want to see what happens to him.
  • Super X Cup Round 1 (Crazzy Steve vs. Tre Lamar): 4/7. Crazzy Steve is pretty much just the Joker, right? Like how Glacier is just Sub Zero.
  • Super X Cup Semifinal (Ace Austin vs. Cousin Jake) 4/7. Kind of wanted Jake to win, but also Austin still looks like Andy Samberg, so...
  • Super X Cup Semifinal (Blake Christian vs. Crazzy Steve) 3/7. Neither of these guys particularly appeal to me.
  • Jordynne Grace vs. Jazz: 4/7. I like these two but this was just a friendly contest for no stakes so it's hard to care about.
  • Super X Cup Final (Ace Austin vs. Blake Christian): 4/7. I feel like they should probably have had the final match on a different day. Maybe swap this out for a second women's match.
  • I Quit Match (Willie Mack vs. Moose): 5/7. This was probably better than I'm giving it credit for; I just don't know these guys so I wasn't invested.
Overall rating: 4/7. Probably not the best one to start on because of the tournament taking up most of it, but it wasn't bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment