2021-06-13

iMPACT! Against All Odds

  • Tag Team Street Fight (The Good Brothers vs. Tommy Dreamer and Sami Callihan): 4/7. Not enough build-up in either the story or the show. Even if I'd cared about this match, which I didn't because I don't know why it was happening, it should have been later in the show.
  • Singles (Joe Doering vs. Kojima Satoshi): 5/7. I think the main draw for this match is just seeing Kojima, but I don't know who he is so that's not doing it for me. It was an ok match though?
  • X-Divison #1 Contenders Match (Petey Williams vs. Trey Miguel vs. Ace Austin vs. Chris Bey vs. Rohit Raju): 6/7. I wasn't too impressed with this match (although it did have a few cool moments) until the ending. Which was fantastic. Bumped it up a whole point.
  • Singles (Rich Swann vs W Morrissey): 1/7. Skipped.
  • Singles (Tenille Dashwood vs. Jordynne Grace): 4/7. I like Tenille but I'm not really sure what's going on with Jordynne and Rachael Ellering at the moment.
  • Knockouts Tag Team Championship (Fire N Flava vs. Kimber Lee & Susan): 4/7. A bit slow.
  • Men's Tag Team Championship (Decay vs. Violent By Design): 5/7. Some cool bits.
  • Knockouts Championship (Deonna Purrazzo vs. Rosemary): 5/7. Solid.
  • Men's Championship (Moose vs. Kenny Omega): 5/7. Another slow one, and no surprises.
Overall Rating: 4/7. Felt like everything was basically just in a holding pattern. Nothing really happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment