2022-11-29

I'm playing Magic the Gathering again

I've been tempted, lately, so I downloaded MTG Arena. I'm not spending any money though. I wouldn't even pay for actual cards any more, so I'm definitely not buying virtual ones. Fortunately you can pretty easily get by without spending any money at all. In fact, there's very little reason to buy anything if you just want to build a deck and play. Within a few hours of pretty casual play (over a number of days) I was able to get all the cards I needed for the deck I was trying to build.

I'll probably write up a longer review when I've played a bit more, but for now I just want to share the deck I've made.

Creatures Spells Lands
2 x Fallaji Chaindancer
2 x Flowstone Kavu
4 x Iron Apprentice
4 x Monastery Swiftspear
2 x Riveteers Initiate
4 x Shivan Devastator
2 x Tenacious Underdog
2 x Unstoppable Ogre
2 x Ashnod's Intervention
2 x Cut Down
2 x Murder
4 x Obliterating Bolt
4 x Strangle
4 x Thrill of Possibility


7 x Mountain
5 x Swamp
4 x Bloodfell Caves
2 x Maestros Theater
2 x Riveteers Overlook



 


No comments:

Post a Comment