2018-12-19

Quick Game Reviews 7

Playing more games, making more snap judgements.

Hitman™ (35 minutes)

This game seems fun but unfortunately my computer isn't really good enough to run it. I've been meaning to upgrade for a while now but computers are expensive, you know? Anyway, the low frame rate and sluggish controls aside, this seems like a vast improvement on the last game in this series I tried to play. The controls are a bit complex and will take some getting used to, but I think I'll have fun with it, some day.


LEGO® The Hobbit (30 minutes)
As far as I can tell, this game is just about smashing things for no reason. There's not even any building stuff, except automatically in predetermined places. Really seems a waste of the potential of the "LEGO(r) brand bricks and toys".


Hacknet (30 minutes)

Not sure about this one. It starts off pretty slow and I'm not sure I've got the patience for it, but it might end up being cool? It really depends on the quality of the writing, which is fine so far, but I haven't seen enough to judge whether the story is going to be any good or not.


The Cave (30 minutes)
Sort of a puzzle platformer in the style of The Lost Vikings, only you get to pick your three characters. Not sure if the different characters get different puzzles or what, but it's a neat idea and it seems pretty good so far. Except that I'm stuck. 25 minutes in and I have no idea what to do. I'll probably come back to it another time but I might end up looking for a walkthrough.

<< Five quick game reviewsI Played Three Games Today >>

No comments:

Post a Comment