2019-07-08

Content and Solutions

The following is a selection of excerpts from a job ad placed on Seek.

Content Writer

At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small.

We are Australia’s leading digital partner, unleashing the possibilities between business and people.

As a Content Writer, you will be responsible for producing content in a variety of forms (SEO web content, blogs, white papers and more) for our clients. The content you create will be tailor made for their industry and optimised for various audiences.

Here's my response:

You know what I love? Content. Specifically, writing it. Any kind of content. Tailor-made and optimised content. Let's not get into specifics. Let's not even get into generalities. Let's just call it "content" and leave it at that.

Does that encompass literally every possible type of thing? Yes. And am I an expert in all those things? Obviously not. But I am an expert in content and that makes me an expert in everything, because content is everything.

And I know that you are experts in solutions. What kinds of solutions? Solutions for businesses. Does that encompass literally everything? Also yes. And that's why we're made for each other. #Content and #Solutions, together at last.

Are those hashtags in a cover letter? You bet they are. And you love it. Because that's the zeitgeist. #Brands #engaging with #content to deliver #solutions. Do I have the job?

I do not have the job.

<< Wallets? Heck yeah!...

No comments:

Post a Comment