2019-09-23

Preacher - Overture

I'm technically in this episode. 5/5.

I'm about 2 metres to the left of that guy in the white singlet.
I could tell that they weren't going to be doing much with the prison, given how few calls I saw for extras for prisoner roles, and then by how late it showed up in the season, but what surprised me was how utterly superfluous Eugene was to the entire thing. He basically just showed up once per episode to remind you that he still exists. Then again, no one really did much this season. The plot has been thin to say the least.

I think I'm further down and to the right a bit here, but it's hard to say because we got moved around a lot.
This scene of Humperdoo making his entrance seems like it should have been way earlier, because it was basically what all the other characters were waiting for. Those who actually had recognisable goals, anyway. The "good guys" have basically been killing time since about episode three.

I think that might be my elbow on the far right of the screen?
I honestly don't know how this show is still going. I don't know anyone who's watching it and it's just been getting slower and dumber each season.

Is one of those hands mine? You can't prove it's not!

<< Fear of the LordEnd of the World >>

No comments:

Post a Comment