2012-01-15

Romantically Apocalyptic

I sent this email to the author of the webcomic Romantically Apocalyptic:


Hi, just writing to say that I used to really enjoy this comic, I love the art and generally find it pretty amusing, but I'm finding recently that I just don't understand it any more. It seems to have been getting progressively less coherent as it goes on, to the point that the last few updates I've looked at and just had no idea what was even going on. I just can't follow it at all any more. Is there something I'm missing here? What's happening?


And got this response back:


Read the whole thing again, and also read some of the comments below the comics if you're confused.
People have figured it all out.


Oh, so because some people are able to follow it, obviously the fault lies with me, and you're actually not being confusing at all. Read the whole thing again. So I guess I'm going to stop reading that comic.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the response you get from most artists.

    ReplyDelete